Google harassment

The powers that be at Google definitely do NOT like anti-Obama bloggers. My Obama blog has had a word-completion restriction on posting since August 10 and none of my many requests to lift the restriction have been heeded. Such restrictions are normally lifted within a day or two. Definite evil there.

It is a childish level of harassment but I am beginning to think seriously of transferring my Obama blog to another host. If I can find a template elsewhere that I like, I will.



Though the fact that Obama will probably be a feather duster rather than a rooster after the first week in November may make any action rather pointless at this stage.

Posted by John Ray. For a daily critique of Leftist activities, see DISSECTING LEFTISM. For a daily survey of Australian politics, see AUSTRALIAN POLITICS Also, don't forget your roundup of Obama news and commentary at OBAMA WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them