A salute



It may seem perverse but the picture above all by itself tells me what a great nation America is -- in my view the greatest nation the world has ever seen. It grieves me greatly to see the extent to which it has at present falen into the hands of corrupt and venal Congressional cowards. You need to see where that picture came from. I hope others will see something of what I see in the picture above -- the inextinguishable pride for start. Perhaps because I have some small military background myself, it moves me deeply.

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, FOOD & HEALTH SKEPTIC, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS, DISSECTING LEFTISM, IMMIGRATION WATCH and EYE ON BRITAIN. My Home Pages are here or here or here. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them