Just doing my bit

From the Asylum -

To all of you who have asked me to make another run, you now have your wish. It is now up to you to spread the word and let as many of your friends (and especially your enemies) know about my candidacy, my platform, and this wonderful website we call The Asylum. And once again, I thank you for your support!

Here is my 16-point plan for getting the country (and the world) back on track. In my first 100 days, I will issue 16 Executive Orders (The "Cooper Manifesto") creating the following acts. By no means is this a comprehensive list, but it will do the most good in the shortest amount of time:
.
.
.
7) The Military Fairness and Reformation Act - Democrats and so-called "civil rights" leaders are constantly whining about the lack of demographic "equity" in our military. Without knowing it, they are actually correct. The military has an over-representation of patriotic white males. There are almost no anti-American leftists in the military (except for traitors like Ehren Watada and other defectors who quickly leave when they actually have to deploy). In order to remedy this (and in the interest of absolute fairness) leftists, terrorism apologists, and anti-war traitors will be forced into military service to serve as target practice and crash test dummies. This way, we can all stop "questioning their patriotism" which seems to be such a big deal with the left. This will also give them some level of credibility when they call everyone else "chicken hawks." Besides, it's the right thing to do.
.
.
.
My favourite is number 7. I also like this bit -

The Natural Born Citizen rule will be amended to allow Australians to be posted to Vice President. Especially those who have proven more loyal to America, its goals, its ideals, and to Western Civilization in general, than almost 50% of Americans....

Cooper as commander in chief, Tibs as the veep, now we're talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them